- Enjoy a combined Venice sightseeing walking tour and gondola ride
- Drift along the Grand Canal and minor canals in a gondola
- See the restored Fenice Theatre
- Admire the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo
- Gaze upon the famous Rialto Bridge
- Enjoy the less known treasures in Venice
Discover the greatest treasures of 'minor Venice' on this 2-hour combined walking tour and gondola ride. Start things off on a dreamy note, drifting along the Grand Canal and some of Venice’s minor canals on a romantic gondola ride.
Once you're back on dry land, visit the famous Fenice Theater, which was completely destroyed in 1996 by a fire. You can see the completely reconstructed theater from the outside before heading to Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo, a Gothic construction in Calle Della Vida. The building features a large variety of arcades and a parapet with little columns that follow the line of the staircase.
Thanks to its wonderful exterior, the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo is considered one of the architectural jewels of Venice. Hidden inside a small courtyard close to Campo Manin, it reflects the typical Venetian character of the period when it was built, combining elements of the Renaissance with the techniques of the Gothic-Byzantine period.
Continue on to the Rialto Bridge, the most famous walkway across the Grand Canal. It was constructed from stone by Antonio da Ponte between 1588 and 1591. The structure is formed by 2 inclined ramps, flanked by shops on each side and covered by a portico.
✔ Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo
✔ Rialto Bridge
Know before you go
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- 1.5-hour walking tour
- 30-minute gondola ride
- Food and Drinks