- Get more time inside the museums with exclusive VIP No Wait Access entrance to St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums.
- Don't miss a detail on a small group tour, limited to 18 participants.
- Discover Michelangelo's frescos in the Sistine Chapel.
- Visit the beautiful works of Raphael.
The Vatican is a popular place to visit that attracts over 8 million visitors a year! Take this tour and avail of the no-wait Vatican entrance, where you'll walk right inside the Vatican's best-loved attractions with your expert guide. No waiting in line, you’ll avoid the long standard general public queues, see all the highlights of the Vatican with a small group of 18 or fewer people. You'll also get your own headset, meaning you won't miss a thing.
VIP No Wait Access allows you to save from 3 to 4 hours during peak season, giving you more time to explore the Museums with your guide.
Head to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way. Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. As incredible as Michelangelo’s work is, it must have been back-breaking – a fact you’ll understand all the better after you learn what it takes to create a fresco. After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy No Wait Access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy a guided tour of the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
The tour finishes in St. Peter’s Square, where you can admire Bernini’s clever optical illusion, spot the balcony from which the Pope delivers his public addresses, and take photos of the imposing exterior of the basilica.
After all that, you'll leave the Vatican feeling like an expert!
• The Pinacoteca Courtyard - with views of St. Peter's Basilica
• The Pinecone Courtyard
• The Chiaramonti Museum
• The Gallery of the Candelabra - ancient sculptures
• Gallery of the Tapestries
• Gallery of the Maps
• The Sistine Chapel
• St. Peter’s Basilica
• St. Peter’s Square
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The local tour provider is unable to accommodate visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities.
- Entrance into the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- No low-cut or sleeveless tops or shorts will be permitted. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican. The local tour provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home
Access to St. Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to the Papal Audience.
- No wait access to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's
- Tour guide
- Audio headsets
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- St Peter's Dome ticket