- Select your entrance to explore one of the world's busiest museums by yourself at your preferred time
- Marvel at Michelangelo's fresco "The Creation of Adam" in the Sistine Chapel
- Get escorted inside the Vatican Museums through the fast entrance and then enjoy your visit at your own pace
Save your precious time
When on vacation, nobody would ever want to waste hours standing in line waiting to enter a museum. There is an average of 20,000 visitors every day at the Vatican Museums so you can imagine how long the lines can take, especially in the busy season like May, June & July. If you want to visit the Vatican Museums solo and visit at your own pace probably just the Fast-Track admission ticket is what you need. Select the Time that suits you better, and enjoy a stress-free fast admission entrance to one of the world's most complex museums.
The Museums & The Sistine Chapel
Present your online voucher in our Head office, located just a one minute walk from the entrance to the Vatican Museums and be escorted to the entrance and before you know it you Ciao Italia! We will be there for you until you have passed the security check and we assure you have the Vatican Museums entrance ticket, we know our thing and just sending you by yourself is not in our style because we know how confusing it can be in a foreign city. Once you have all the equipment needed, here you are ready to start exploring the many museums inside the Vatican. The rooms will seem endless and the options on what to see and where to go inside are many. Make your way to see the Pio Clementine Museum, the Gregorian Etruscan Museum, and the Gregorian Egyptian Museum. Wander through the Vatican Pinacoteca, the most modern section of the Museums, home to the famous Transfiguration painted by Raphael, and other famous artworks done by Caravaggio, Veronese, and Leonardo Da Vinci. Walk down the three main halls of the Vatican, Candelabra Gallery, Tapestry Gallery, and The Map Gallery but when you arrive at the very end of your still up for more beautiful art make sure you take a left and don't take the shortcut. Explore the magnificent Raphael Rooms, Borgia Apartments, and Collection of Contemporary art. At the very end of the Apostolic Palace take your time to visit the amazing holy Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo. Be Astonished by the Creation of Adam and the many representations of the Genisis.
⬆ If you would like to upgrade to a Guided Tour check out our Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Small-Group Tour
Tips for Self-Guided Visitors
We thought about giving our self-guided visitors some tips & tricks on how to visit the Museums and especially on what to visit as there are more than 1,000 rooms inside! The following tips are for those who want to admire the art as much as possible...
- ANCIENT GREEK & ROMAN ART LOVERS
Don't miss out: Chiaramonti Museum, Pio Clementin Museum, Candelabra Gallery
- RENAISSANCE ART LOVERS
Don't miss out: Vatican Pinacoteca, Map Gallery, Raphael Rooms, Borgia Apartments, Sistine Chapel
- MODERN ART LOVERS
Don't miss out: The Collection of contemporary art, Room of the Immaculate Conception, Sobieski Room
✔ Sistine Chapel
Know before you go
- This ticket is valid only for one entrance.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Sistine Chapel .
- This self guided tour is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- When booking a child ticket, please make sure you provide a valid ID on your travel date.
- There might be security check lines than can take up to 30 minutes in the most busiest days.
⬆ If you are planning on booking the Colosseum as well check out our COMBO Vatican and Colosseum 2 in 1 skip the line tickets
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel ticket.
- Skip-the-line reserved entrance at your selected time to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Booking and handling fee.
- Guest relations assistance to enter the Museums.
- Guided tour
- Audio guide