- See Michelangelo's miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Marvel at masterpieces by Raphael, Caravaggio, and more
- Travel through centuries of human history
- Explore ancient civilizations from Europe and beyond
- Visit the Belvedere Courtyard and the Octagonal.
Experience the buzz of human history on a guided walking tour of the Vatican City, and see the museums that the popes of Rome built and enriched over 5 centuries.
Enter the Vatican Museums to immerse yourself in the glory of art and culture in the service of the sacred. See stunning works by Raphael in the Stanze. Go to the Sistine Chapel to gaze in awe at Michelangelo’s miraculous frescoes. Admire art by Giotto, Leonardo, and Caravaggio in the Pinacoteca, and see works by Van Gogh, Matisse, and Moore in an area dedicated to contemporary art.
Visit the Belvedere Courtyard, and see the ancient statue of “Laocoön” in the Octagonal. Admire some of the greatest masterpieces of classical antiquity, and travel through the centuries in the Etruscan and Egyptian Museums. Explore non-European civilizations in the Ethnological Museum, and more.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
Dress Code: No shorts, Shoulders and Knees must be covered.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- Privilege entrance St. Peter's Basilica
- Official guide
- Dome Ticket
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off