- Enjoy the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums before the crowds arrive.
- Skip the lines to enter the vast galleries of the Vatican Museums.
- See where the cardinals elect a new leader of the Holy See.
- Pause for reflection as you look at Michelangelo's "The Last Judgment“.
- Wander the galleries of art collected by popes over centuries.
Discover one of the world’s most important collections of art before the crowds arrive with a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
Access the Vatican Museums an hour before the general public is admitted, and wander the corridors, courtyards, and galleries of art, antiquities, and ancient maps without the usual hassle.
Find yourself in the smallest county in the world in Vatican City. What it lacks in size it makes up for by the immense list of art it puts at your disposal. Marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, and other craftsmen of the Renaissance. See historic maps by ancient cartographers, and stunning sculptures from Ancient Greece.
Save the best for last as you enter the Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo's fresco of “The Last Judgment" on the altar wall. Pause to reflect on this masterpiece of the Renaissance, depicting the Second Coming of Christ and final and eternal judgment by God of all humanity.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The local tour provider is unable to accommodate visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities
- Entrance into the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered
- No low-cut or sleeveless tops or shorts will be permitted. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican. The local tour provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home
- No Wait Access to the Vatican Museums
- Entrance and reservation fees
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Guest relations assistance to enter the Museums
- Vatican Museums Map
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- St Peter's Dome ticket