- Be stunned by changing from Modern Rome(Piazza Venezia) to Ancient Rome
- Stroll down Via dei Fori Imperiali
- Visit the Magnificent Colosseum (outside)
- Discover how Roman Emperors showed there triumphs ( Arco di Costantino)
- Wonder at Circo Massimo, Ancient Rome's biggest chariot racetrack
Discover the beauty of Ancient Rome with a 2-hour walking tour with a private guide. Take a picture with gladiator's and stroll beside the ruins which were once buildings of Ancient Rome.
After meeting your tour guide, you will visit Via dei Fori Imperiali, discovering that it's actual name is a bit ironic as this 'via' was built in the modern age and actually destroyed the Imperial Forums it was named for.
Be impressed by visiting the Colosseum (outside) and discover the history behind Costantino's famous Arch.
Stroll down Via di San Gregorio whilst your private guide recounts amazing stories about Ancient Rome's construction and how these monuments survived throughout thousands of years.
Last but not least you will visit Circo Massimo, once a chariot racetrack in Rome but also used for other public events such as the Roman Games and gladiator fights.
A moderate amount of walking is included in your tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended