- Walk through time, visiting the heart of Rome
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Discover the amazing hole in the Pantheon's ceiling
- Be charmed by Rome's most beautiful Baroque Piazza
- Maze at Bernini's famous "Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi"
First time in Rome? This 2-hour walking tour is a great way to get to know "the heart of Rome" and the most popular baroque/ancient sites in the city.
Be prepared to stroll down Rome's most beautiful cobblestone streets, discovering all the breathtaking art that the Eternal City has to offer. You will visit The Spanish steps ( 17th century), The amazing Trevi Fountain, walk back in time to discover The Pantheon and then Rome's most beautiful Baroque "piazza": Piazza Navona. Discover tails on the different ways to throw a coin in the trevi Fountain and why it never rains inside the Pantheon even though there is a hole in the ceiling.
A moderate amount of walking is involved in your tour: comfortable shoes are recommended