- Enjoy skip-the-line reservations and see the top attractions with a local guide
- Combine all the main sights of the Colosseum, the Vatican, and the city of Rome in one day
- Take advantage of the limited traffic zones with your VIP luxury vehicle
Early Morning Colosseum Guided Tour
Start your Rome Full-Day tour with an early morning entrance to one of Romes' most iconic monuments, the Colosseum. After meeting your expert guide you will have a no-wait fast track entrance, no make the most of your precious time. Enjoy a 1-hour in-depth tour of the biggest amphitheater ever built and don't miss the detail of joining a small group so you won't miss out on a thing. Explore the two tiers of the Colosseum and spot where Roman Emperors used to enjoy themselves whilst watching Gladiator combats with wild and ferocious animals. Your journey will continue with a 2-hour tour of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. You will discover what used to be the heart of the Roman Empire and witness their symbols of glory and power. Your expert Tour Guide will amaze you whilst showing you where Julius Cesaers' ashes lay and the beautiful Roman Basilicas, built to worship the pagan gods.
A Walking Tour Through The Heart Of Rome
After a quick break, your expert tour guide will lead you to the most stunning piazzas and fountains in the city. Just a 15-minute walk from Ancient Rome, you will find yourself immersed in beautifully decorated Baroque art. Visit the Spanish Steps and discover the interesting facts behind the creation of what Romans call ' La barcaccia', which literally means the ugly boat. Follow the cobblestone Roman streets and maze at the most iconic fountain in Rome, the Trevi Fountain. After tossing a coin in the Fountain and trying some Italian Gelato, your walking tour will continue with a visit to the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Take your time then to have a break for Italian lunch and be prepared for the next part of your Full day tour.
Afternoon Vatican City Walking Tour
Enjoy a stress-free ride from the center of Rome to Vatican City, where you will meet your expert Vatican Guide. With a fast-track no-wait entrance, you will pass by the long lines and receive headsets to listen properly to your Tour Guide. Explore the wonders of the Papal art collections and be stunned by the beautifully decorated Vatican Galleries. Obviously, you will not miss out on one of the most important highlights, the Raphael Rooms. Officially opened in 1508, the Papal suites were fully adorned with stunning Renaissance frescoes painted by Raphael and his followers. Be prepared to visit the amazing one and only masterpiece made by Michelangelo... The Sistine Chapel. After visiting the holy chapel where The election of new Popes' takes place, enjoy another no-wait fast track entrance to St.Peter's Basilica. Your Vatican Guide will illustrate the Pietà of Michelangelo and Bernini's Baldacchin then lead you to the famous St. Peter's Square, where your Full Day tour will end.
✔ Palatine Hill
✔ Roman Forum
✔ Spanish Steps
✔ Trevi Fountain
✔ Piazza Navona
✔ Vatican Museums
✔ Sistine Chapel
✔ St.Peter's Basilica
✔ St.Peter's Square
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum number of 4 participants for each booking.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Please expect to wait 20 minutes or more to clear security.
- Skip-the-line reservation
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Luxury vehicle for open air attraction tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off