- Explore one of the most important archaeological sites in Italy
- Walk down ancient Roman streets to experience an everyday imperial city
- Skip the long lines to tour the ruins of Pompeii
Attracting 2 million tourists per year, Pompeii is one of the most important archaeological sites in Italy, if not the world.
Skip the long lines on this private 2-hour tour, and discover the remains of the Roman city like a VIP. See ancient ruins, destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, leaving the city buried under mountains of volcanic ash.
Your guide will take you to see houses and everyday items that were still almost intact when the city was unearthed. Experience this everyday Roman town, almost like it was under the Roman Empire.
Highlights include the Roman Amphitheater, small theater, and public gymnasium. See places where the Romans had their fun and held banquets, and discover frescoes frozen in time, and poignant casts of citizens and their pets.
✔ The forum of Pompeii
✔ The Lupanar of Pompeii
✔ House of the Faun
✔ Cave Canem Mosaic
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour - Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This Tour is NOT wheelchair accessible
- Entrance ticket (if booked after 6 February 2018)
- Food and Drinks