- Admire the stunning architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the history of Florence from your guide
- View the magnificent Florence Cathedral
If you’re interested in the culture of Florence and the beauty of its architecture, join this 2-hour guided walking tour that takes in the most important monuments of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The walking tour begins at the Piazza San Firenze; home of the Bargello and the Tribunale Fiorentino.
Walk first to the Church of Santa Croce, home to many well-known masterpieces and burial place of some of Italy's most important personages. Next come to Piazza Signoria known for Neptune's Fountain, the Palazzo Vecchio, and the lovely Piazzale degli Uffizi.
Cross the Ponte Vecchio; the medieval stone bridge famous for its gold jewelry shops, and arrive at the spectacular Pitti palace; former residence of the Medici family. Head back toward the Arno and the historic center along Via Maggio and Ponta Santa Trinita, passing along Via Tornabuoni where you will see some of Florence's top fashion boutiques.
Stop at the Strozzi Palace; prototype of Renaissance architecture and then finish with the impressive Piazza Republica and the magnificent Florence Cathedral.
✔ Florence Cathedral
Know before you go
- The visit to the above-mentioned monuments includes exteriors only
- The tour can be combined with other activities
- Shoulders and kness must be covered the day of your visit.
- Licensed English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Second language optional and on request
- Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
- Food and Drinks.