- Catch the high speed train from Rome to the Amalfi Coast.
- Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in Italy.
- Wander the narrow streets of Positano.
- Admire the typical Mediterranean architecture of Amalfi.
- Relax on the beach and soak up the rays of the sun.
Discover one of Italy’s finest coastlines on a full-day tour to the Amalfi Coast from Rome. A high-speed train will whisk you from the Italian capital to Salerno in no time, where an English-speaking driver and minivan will be waiting to drive you along the coast roads.
Head to the enchanting town of Positano, considered one of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy. Wander the narrow streets as they spill down the hill to the colorful harbor, and find some of the unique products to purchase in the many souvenir stores.
The minivan is at your disposal for the day, and groups are restricted to a maximum of 8 people for a more personalized experience. Get a taste of southern Italy at Amalfi, where the typical Mediterranean architecture will enchant with its characteristic white houses, one piled upon another.
- High-speed train transfers: Rome-Salerno-Rome (Smart)
- Minivan at your disposal to visit Positano and Amalfi from and to Salerno Train Station
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance tickets
- Tips and personal items
- Pick-up service from hotels in Rome