- Enter the Vatican after general opening hours.
- Explore the Vatican Museums and the famous Raphael Rooms.
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and its frescoes.
Enjoy a 2-hour evening tour of Vatican City after general opening hours.
Your English-speaking guide will take you to the Vatican Museums to see the Pinecone and Octagonal courtyards before you visit the Room of the Muses, the Round Room, and the Greek Cross Room, the site of the 2 sarcophagi of the Constantine family.
Take a walk through the galleries of the Candelabra and the Tapestries, and the private gallery of Pope Gregory XIII to admire the collection of Italian cartography.
Head to the Sistine Chapel and hear about what Michelangelo endured while working on the scaffolding for seemingly endless hours in the Sistine Chapel. It is in this Chapel that all eligible cardinals meet to elect new popes.
Dress Code: No shorts, Shoulders and Knees must be covered.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Fast-track admission to the Vatican Museums.
- Professional guide.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly.
- Hotel Pick-up / Drop off