- Visit the Vatican Museums after regular closing time
- Experience this amazing state with a private guide
- Explore many galleries and the famous Raphael rooms
- Be charmed by Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Listen to a magical orchestra concert
Be among the few people who have a very special visit to Vatican City after closing time. This special after-hours opening takes place only on Friday nights from May to October. Meet your Private Tour Guide in our office, located not even more than 1 minute away from the Vatican Museums entrance. Your passionate Tour Guide will start with giving you an intro of the many marvelous sculptures and paintings and get you ready for what will be an unforgettable experience of the Vatican After hours.
About your Private Tour
Choosing a Private Tour not only means that can ask how many questions you have, but it is also about receiving the attention needed. With a private Tour Guide, you will be easily able to customize the tour itinerary to your preference, spending more time on what you have more interest in. All our Tour Guides are very passionate and will make sure that will have an unforgettable experience. It will not only be a private tour but also after hours meaning relax, stress-free with no morning crowds.
Museums at night
There can't be anything more astonishing than entering that Vatican Museums and finding yourself with your private Tour Guide facing St.Peter's Dome, it will seem almost that if you reach out with your hand you will be able to touch it! The amazing Pinacoteca Courtyard will be the first place to greet you to the marvels of the Vatican Museum.
Be charmed by the biggest museum inside the Vatican, the museum Pio Clementino, and discover all the papal collections throughout the years. Your private guide will take you to the Raphael rooms where you can admire the wonderful collections of paintings created by Raphael Sanzio, including the very famous “School of Athens”. You will visit different galleries with your private guide and discover not only the Vatican City State's history but also Italy's geographical and political enhancements throughout the years.
Your tour will end in the amazing and breathtaking Sistine Chapel. This small chapel used even nowadays for the Pope election will leave you stunned by its amazing ceiling representing " the creation" and most of all with Michelangelo's Final judgment. Find out Michelangelo's conception of "the end of humanity" and why the pope was not really happy with the final painting!
After your tour is finished you will be able to spend more time by yourself and listen to a marvelous concert by the Vatican orchestra.
✔ Raphael rooms
✔ Vatican Galleries
✔ Sistine Chapel
Know before you go
- Please note that the Vatican is a religious state, therefore proper dress code is required. Please make sure that your knees and shoulders are covered.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in your tour. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour is accessible with wheelchairs, but please specify if needed with your request.
- Pick up & Drop off are available for this Tour
- Private tour guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket
- St. Peter's Basilica (closed at night)