- Visit The wonders of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Marvel at the monuments of the 'Eternal City' from an open-top bus
- Enjoy 4 different free guided walking tours
- Learn more about the history of Rome using the recorded commentary in 9 languages
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of the 8 different stops
Visit the wonders of the Vatican City with an early Fast-Track entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. See priceless works of art from the Papal collections with and go on a stirring journey through centuries of art, admiring masterpieces from antiquity to Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes.
Once visited The Vatican City, Use you 1 Day Big Bus Classic Ticket to get to know all that Rome has to offer. Hop-off and on at the attractions that interest you most, and discover some of the city’s most enchanting neighborhoods. Learn more about the history of Rome and its famous monuments with the onboard recorded commentary (available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Portuguese)
Buses run every day until 19:00 with a frequency of every 20 minutes, with the first and last buses departing from Termini Station. Hop-off at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, throw a coin in the Trevi fountain, and marvel at the monuments of Piazza Venezia. You will also get access to 4 guided walking tours as an added extra.
Our Big Bus stops:
- Termini Station
- Piazza Indipendenza
- Circo Massimo
- Piazza Venezia
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Barberini
- Fast-Track entrance Ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- 1 Day Hop on/ Hop off Rome Sightseeing Big Bus
- 4 free guided walking tours
- Recorded commentary in 9 languages on board
- Tour Guide for the Vatican City
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica (Free)
- Hotel pick-up, Dropp-off