- Step through time on this private tour.
- Enjoy personalized service, ensuring you see what you want, when you want.
- Drive in luxury around town in your private chauffeured vehicle.
- Learn the fascinating history of Rome from your knowledgable English speaking guide.
- Spend the time you want seeing great sites like the Pantheon, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and more!
Rome wasn't built in a day, but on your private tour, you'll get a chance to experience all of its majesty and grandeur in a fun and intimate way, designed to specifically match your own desires. You will journey through history in this UNESCO World Heritage City, exploring the oldest ruins, and hyper-modern fashions of today's Rome.
You will be met by your expert local guide who will take you on a magical walk through the heart of Ancient Rome. Then, visit the famed Spanish Steps and admire the luxury all around this 18th century piazza. Along the way, make sure to stop for a gelato before arrival at the Trevi Fountain. Here, toss a coin over your shoulder into the waters to assure your return to Rome.
Next, walk back in time as you reach the Pantheon. Dating from the 2nd century, this monument to all gods, the Pantheon is a true sight to behold. After staying a while near the Pantheon, we'll continue on towards the Piazza Navona for a chance to see where the Emperor of Rome would have stood near the ancient stadium.
No Rome tour is complete without a wonderful Italian meal, so make sure to ask your guide where the best choices are around the city! And if you feel like taking a drive, just let your driver know where you'd like to go.
The driver-guide provides general introductory information.
The guide is not allowed to lead a guided visit inside the city center, nor to provide historical or artistic information inside museums or churches.