- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums
- See the highlights of the Vatican with a licensed guide
- Marvel at masterpieces of art from the papal collections
- Enjoy fast track entry to the Colosseum
- Look at the ruins of temples in the Roman Forum and go to Palatine Hill
About your 2-in-1 Tickets
Experience some of the most iconic monuments of Rome and the Vatican City on a small group semi-guided tour. Check-in at the Vatican and collect your 2-in-1 tickets, along with information on how to get to the Colosseum. Then, start with a guided tour of the Vatican City, including special access to St. Peter's Basilica.
Meet your Vatican Tour Guide in our office then enter the Vatican Museums with a fast track entrance. Collect your headsets, to listen properly to your guide and start your journey inside the smallest country in the world. Your Professional Vatican Tour Guide will show you the highlights of the Vatican Museums including the famous Museum Pio Clementino, including the amazing Octagonal Court, home to the famous statue laocoön and his sons. Marvel at masterpieces from the papal collections in the vast galleries such as the Gallery of maps, tapestries, and Candelabra. After, you will enter the Sistine Chapel and be prepared to be astonished by the wonderful ceiling painted by the genius of the Renaissance Michelangelo. Your tour guide will then lead you inside St. Peter's Basilica with a VIP no-wait entrance. Inside Saint Peter's Basilica, you will have the time to visit at your own pace and get the chance to climb to the highest point of St. Peter's Dome. Make sure you don't miss out on the Papal Crypts that lay underneath the Basilica and the Bernini's Baldacchino.
After your Vatican Tour, you will have the time to reach the Colosseum area, have a break then start with your self-guided visit. Your Colosseum fast track ticket will have a set entrance time that will be given before when checking in at our Vatican office. Show your Fast Track entrance at the Colosseum main gate and skip the long lines to get inside. Explore at your own pace what was known during the Roman Empire as the Flavian Amphitheater. Let your imagination come to life whilst exploring the first and second tier, these two levels will give you a complete view of the ancient structure. From the second tier, you will be able to admire the huge arena where bloodthirsty battles between gladiators and wild animals took place during the Roman Republic. The next stop will be the Roman Forum, an archaeological site of many important government buildings, the heart of the Ancient Roman Empire. The last stop will be the Palatine Hill, one of the famous 7 hills of Rome! The area is mostly filled by the houses of the riches, including also the very famous Domus Augustana. From Palatine Hill, your visit will finish with one of the most breathtaking views over Circus Maximus.<
PLEASE NOTE: We will pre-book your Vatican Ticket as well as the Colosseum. Please make sure you arrive on time at the Colosseum entrance gate. If you have limited time please inform us at what time you would prefer the Colosseum entrance time.
✔ Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
✔ Privilege entrance to St.Peter’s Basilica
✔ Colosseum interior / self-guided
✔ Roman Forum / self-guided
✔ Ancient Rome / self-guided
✔ Palatine Hill / self-guided
Know before you go
- Knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica.
- This Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Everybody must pass security check.
- Big backpacks are not allowed inside the Colosseum - No storage is available on spot
- This self guided Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Everybody must pass security check.
- Priority skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican
- Licensed Vatican tour guide
- Vatican Museums tour
- Sistine Chapel tour
- Previleged entrance to St.Peter’s Basilica
- Priority skip-the-line Colosseum ticket
- Colosseum interior / self-guided
- Roman Forum / self-guided
- Palatine Hill / self-guided
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- St Peter's Dome ticket
- Colosseum Guided Tour