- Skip the lines at the Dome and enjoy a guided tour.
- Climb the 463 steps to enjoy impressive views of Florence.
- Later visit the Baptistery and Museum on your own.
Climb to the top of Florence’s Dome with your expert local guide. Skip the lines waiting to enter and enjoy an exclusive 1.2-hour guided tour.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior, you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows. Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment.
Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence. With the same ticket, you can visit the Museum dell'Opera and the Baptistery on your own.
- Visitors will need to climb 463 steps
- No elevators are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to change due to extraordinary events and depend on the Opera del Duomo schedule
- With the same ticket it is possible to visit the other monuments of the Duomo and the museum
- The tour could be canceled due to rain
- If a tour is conducted in English language and the duration will be 1 hour 45 minutes
Please note: A dress code is in place. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered (both men and women). You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.