- Journey back to the Roman Empire on a 1-hour guided tour of the Colosseum
- Get fast-track entry to the Roman Forum, the heart of public life during the Roman Empire
- Skip the lines to Palatine Hill and stroll around the ruins of Roman palaces
Get a swift but comprehensive introduction to the Colosseum on an express tour of the most iconic monument in Rome. Follow your guide through the largest amphitheater ever built, and imagine it as it was during the Roman Empire, completely covered in splendid travertine stone slabs.
Be awed as the arena is brought to life before your eyes and you hear stories of emperors, public executions and the fearless gladiators who went into battle with bloodthirsty animals. Get some time at leisure to appreciate the monument at your own pace. Then, make your way to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill and stroll around the ruins of imperial Rome. Skip the lines to these symbolic sites with a fast track entry ticket.
Go to Palatine Hill to see where the wealthy citizens of Ancient Rome built their palaces overlooking the Circus Maximus. See the ruins of the Domus Augustana (Palace of Domitian) along with paintings of the Emperor Nero’s palace. Get a scenic view of the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus.
Wander among the ruined temples and markets of the Roman Forum, where public life was centered during the Roman Empire. Experience the atmosphere of Ancient Rome at the sprawling site of architectural fragments and archaeological excavations.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
With the Skip-the-line pass will not skip the security check
All guests must have proper identification, including children
Operated by an English speaking guide
- Welcome and assistance at the meeting point
- Guided tour and entrance fee
- Fast track entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Hotel pick-up and drop off