- Enjoy an overview of the dungeons of the Colosseum
- Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with skip-the-line tickets
- Discover the archaeological area with a licensed, knowledgeable guide
- Tour the Colosseum in a small group of maximum 26 persons
This guided tour of the Colosseum with entrance from the arena is the ultimate way to visit the symbol of Rome. Join a small group (maximum 26 persons) and an English-speaking guide from meeting point near the Colosseum. From there, you will head to a special entrance of the Colosseum, reserved only for travelers joining this tour. You will skip all the lines, thus maximize your time in Rome: the special reservation will let you enter the amphitheater directly onto the arena, the same stage as the gladiators used to join the fights.
From this stage, you will visit the ring that overlooks the underground of the Colosseum. While you take in the amazing view, your guides will share their knowledge about the history of Ancient Rome and of the Colosseum. Your guide is licensed and all have a degree in either art history or archaeology to enrich their explanations by adding amazing anecdotes about the Colosseum, its spectators, the fights between wild beasts and gladiators and the lives of the powerful emperors and politicians of the time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Skip-the-line entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Colosseum arena
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions